We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Among all the names for boys we highlight Edward. You will find in our search engine all the meanings of baby names.
Very prominent name in the history of England, from Saint Edward the Martyr in the 10th century to Edward VIII.
Although there are several proposals, we consider that Eduardo comes from the Germanic hrod: "glorious" and ward: "guardian". It means "glorious guardian"
January 7 and 21, March 18 and October 13 and December 1 and 16.
- Eduardo Mendoza, Spanish writer (1943)
- Eduardo Chillida, Spanish sculptor (1924-2002)
- Edward Hopper, American painter (1882-1967)
- Eduardo Hughes Galeano, Uruguayan writer (1940)
- Eduardo Noriega, Spanish actor (1973).
Eduardo name coloring pages printable for kids
Eduardo: drawings of the names coloring page printable game
Eduardo name coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Eduardo coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Eduardo name to paint, color and print